Terms of Business

Home  |  About  |  Policy Benefits  |  Contact  | Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Business| Terms and conditions

© 2012 R K Shipman Limited. Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority.  Reg. No. 575483 (England & Wales)

Registered Office: Venture House, 20/20 Business Park, St Leonards Road, Allington, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 0LS

© www.seo736.co| All Rights Reserved | Website Terms

Get Quote

Tel: 0844 846 8298

email: info@rkshipman.co.uk

"Take out a new policy & receive a £20.00 Marks & Spencer Voucher, applicable to new customers introduced through money.co.uk (refer to our website for T&C). Quote M&S2015."


R K Shipman Ltd, 16 Hewlett Road, Cheltenham, GL52 6AA Tel: 0844 846 8298

email: info@rkshipman.co.uk Our offices are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm

If you own, or are purchasing a park home in the UK, we can offer specialist park home insurance for buildings and contents cover. Please complete the following form to request a quote.  As soon as we receive your park home insurance details we will prepare a quote and then call you back with the cost of your park home insurance.  If you would rather give us a call then please select the Request a Call Back or give us a call on 01392 260 360 or on the number below.

0844 846 8298

Your Park Home Insurance Quote

Enter CAPTCHA solution
Listen to audio CAPTCHA

Form Submission

Buildings Insurance

Contact Details

Correspondence Address

Park Home Details

Accidental Damage Cover


Contents Cover

House Number/Name

Please select the amount of cover you need if required

Sum insured

Is cover away from home required?

How did you hear about us?

Request a Call Back?

If you would like us to call you back please click on the button and complete your contact details


Please Select

First name

Address Line 1

Home Telephone

Mobile Number

E-mail Address

Address Line 2




Address Line 1

Address Line 2

Post Code

Year Built

Please enter the replacement cost of your Park home



Has the property suffered subsidence or cracking?

Will the property be left un-occupied for more than 30 days?

Is the property within 400 meters (1/4 Mile) of any watercourse, river, stream?

What type of roof does the property have (Decra, metal, other)

Is the property going to be main residence or holiday home?

Start Date Required

Additional Information

For Security please enter characters as seen

Is Accidental Damage Required?

is Accidental Damage Required?

Buildings Insurance:

Contents Cover: